There's no better kratom tea recipe than our Life Shot Health Tonic, but this turmeric, ginger, lemon and kratom recipe is the next best thing! We hope you enjoy this delicious and aromatic kratom tea recipe that incorporates the goodness of turmeric, ginger, and lemon.
Note: To ensure the best kratom tea possible, we recommend reading Mastering the Art of Brewing Kratom Tea prior to beginning this tea recipe.
Turmeric-Ginger Lemon Kratom Tea Recipe
Makes 2 servings.
- 3 cups water
- 1 teaspoon kratom powder (adjust to your preferred dose)
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh turmeric or ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- Juice of half a lemon
- Optional: Honey or sweetener of your choice
Prepare the Ingredients: Start by grating or cutting the fresh turmeric and ginger. Alternatively, you can use ground turmeric and ginger if fresh is not available.
Boil the Water: In a pot, bring 3 cups of water to a gentle boil. Turn down the heat until the water is simmering.
Add Kratom, Turmeric, and Ginger: Once simmering, add the kratom powder, grated turmeric, and grated ginger to the pot. Stir gently to combine the ingredients.
Simmer: Simmer the kratom tea at 180°F to 200°F (82°C to 93°C) for optimal flavor and compound extraction. Allow the mixture to simmer on low heat for about 30 minutes. This simmering helps to infuse the flavors and extract the beneficial compounds.
Strain: After simmering, remove the pot from heat. Using a strainer, pour the tea into a cup to separate the liquid from the powder and solids. For a stronger brew you can consume the powder.
Add Lemon Juice: Squeeze the juice of half a lemon into the strained tea. Lemon not only adds a refreshing tang but can also help enhance the effects of kratom due to its acidity.
Sweeten (Optional): If desired, you can add a drizzle of honey or your preferred sweetener to the tea. This can balance out the flavors and add a touch of sweetness.
Enjoy: Your Turmeric-Ginger Lemon Kratom Tea is ready to be savored. Sip it slowly and enjoy the warm, soothing flavors along with the potential benefits of kratom, turmeric, ginger, and lemon.
- Remember to start with a lower dose of kratom and adjust as needed.
- Pro tip #1 Mix the kratom powder and lemon juice and freeze overnight. Simmer frozen mixture according to the instructions above.
- You can adjust the quantities of turmeric, ginger, and lemon juice according to your taste preferences.
- If you're using ground turmeric and ginger, start with smaller amounts and adjust to taste, as they can be quite potent.
- Pro tip #2 The longer you simmer the kratom tea, the more compounds it will extract. Simmer for up to 2.5 hours.
This recipe provides a harmonious blend of flavors and potential synergies between kratom, turmeric, ginger, and lemon. Indulge in the delightful combination of flavors and potential wellness benefits that this Turmeric-Ginger Lemon Kratom Tea recipe brings. It's a wonderful way to experience kratom while embracing the soothing qualities of complementary ingredients.